Interest Free Credit

Make that special purchase today and spread the cost with our amazing 0% APR over 6, 10 or 12 months. Buy the perfect engagement ring, treat yourself or give the ultimate gift with no need to wait or save. It’s easy to apply and there’s no waiting involved as you’ll get an instant decision from our retail finance partner Deko. Take advantage of our great payment options on all jewellery purchases over £500.



Interest free credit is only available for in store purchases.


How To Apply 


You must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history. You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits. A minimum deposit of 20% is required and is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance. Credit is provided subject to status.

Finance decision

Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.

Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and collect your order.

In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.

Repaying the loan

Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.


There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.